About Me

My photo
What can I say? There is no one quite like me! I am an original!!! I was born in Ohio but raised in Arizona and it is where I most definitely love to be! Within the past year I have gotten married and graduated from BYU-Idaho! I love being me, I love my family and my friends and I know that each one is in my life for a reason! I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and it is truly the best knowledge and blessing that has happened in my life!!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

So right now I am so excited that school is almost over, just about one more month left and then I get to go home to Az for the summer break!!! On Sunday my mom was hounding me about what my grades were and they weren't what I thought they were. I checked my grades today and I currently have 5 A's and 1 B, I am so happy! Now I just have to keep them there and endure through the rest of the semester because I am definitely running out of energy!

I have also met lots of cool new people this semester and have gained lots of new friendships which I am very grateful for. I have an awesome ward and FHE group, we definitely have lots of fun! I also have awesome roommates who are, Aye, Laura, Robin, Sarah, and Stacey they are all awesome and I am very grateful to have them in my life!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment