About Me

My photo
What can I say? There is no one quite like me! I am an original!!! I was born in Ohio but raised in Arizona and it is where I most definitely love to be! Within the past year I have gotten married and graduated from BYU-Idaho! I love being me, I love my family and my friends and I know that each one is in my life for a reason! I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and it is truly the best knowledge and blessing that has happened in my life!!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Having Withdrawls


So back in Arizona I have lots of friends but over my break from school I gained 2 new best friends! and I miss them soooo......much!! Their names are Cody and Amanda!! Cody is currently serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in the Colombia Bogota South Mission and he will be home in approximately 22 months, I am excited for him! But I miss him dearly!


Amanda is at home getting ready to have surgery on her ankle. I love her so much as well and I don't know how but Cody brought us closer together, and I am grateful for that because she is such an awesome person, I just LOVE being her friend! and I get to see her next month so I am way estatic!!

1 comment:

  1. Thats really funny ha ha ha ha!!! I had withdrawls from you two, too!! Pretty much for like the first month that you guys were gone!!!

    ReplyDelete