About Me

My photo
What can I say? There is no one quite like me! I am an original!!! I was born in Ohio but raised in Arizona and it is where I most definitely love to be! Within the past year I have gotten married and graduated from BYU-Idaho! I love being me, I love my family and my friends and I know that each one is in my life for a reason! I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and it is truly the best knowledge and blessing that has happened in my life!!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Literally in Limbo

Life at the moment has been very interesting...I feel like I really am in Limbo.
I just finished up my last semester at BYU-Idaho and am currently awaiting for the fall semester to come so that I can do my student teaching and officially graduate! I am having a hard time with the job search because I can only work until August because my life will then be dedicated to school and teaching.

In trying to stay positive about my life...

1. I got a new calling in my branch for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, as a Family Home Evening Group Leader and so far that is going good, I have a great friend that I get to work with.

2. Even though my family drives me crazy sometimes, I still LOVE them and am very grateful for them. My youngest sister turned 18 today and is officially an adult, boy do I feel old!

3. I have many great friends that bless me on a daily basis. I really do know that each one was meant to be in my life for a reason.

4. I live close to the temple and get to enjoy the blessings the come from it on a regular basis.

5. I have the Gospel of Jesus Christ!!!!

Even though I feel like life at the moment for me is in that limbo stage, I still know that there is a plan for me and that I just need to have patience and trust in the Lord that everything will work out the way that it is supposed to!!

No comments:

Post a Comment