About Me

My photo
What can I say? There is no one quite like me! I am an original!!! I was born in Ohio but raised in Arizona and it is where I most definitely love to be! Within the past year I have gotten married and graduated from BYU-Idaho! I love being me, I love my family and my friends and I know that each one is in my life for a reason! I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and it is truly the best knowledge and blessing that has happened in my life!!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

SURPRISE!!!!!

I have not written in forever!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been so busy with life and I just currently started another semester at BYU-Idaho!! I have 3 semesters plus student teaching left!! So I just had to write about this amazing thing that happened to me this past week!!

This is one of my best guy friends and his name is Cory. On Sunday, January 10, 2009, I was completely shocked when I arrived home and found him at my apartment complex!! (He currently lives in California, so this is why I was shocked)!!

I recieved a text at church from him asking when I got out of church? I thought that that was a random question but I answered and asked the same thing!! He said Two! Yes I texted during church, but I was very grateful that I did!!

I arrived at my apartment complex to see him wondering around on the second floor, I looked at him and was like, hey!! and I was so dumbfounded, speechless and in shock that I was like, "What are you doing here??" He told me, I gave him a hug and then was like, "You lied to me!!" He said, "Yeah I did I wanted to surprise you!" What a nice friend!! He drove out of his way to come and visit!! :) He stayed for a little while, we talked, and then he had to leave because he had to drive home to be to work the next day! I was sad that he had to leave because I haven't seen him since July, and what can I say, I love him!! and I am very grateful that he cares about me and is part of my life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment