About Me

My photo
What can I say? There is no one quite like me! I am an original!!! I was born in Ohio but raised in Arizona and it is where I most definitely love to be! Within the past year I have gotten married and graduated from BYU-Idaho! I love being me, I love my family and my friends and I know that each one is in my life for a reason! I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and it is truly the best knowledge and blessing that has happened in my life!!

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Blah!

School has only been out for a week and I am so ready to go back. I have been home in AZ for a week, 6 left to go, and I am going nuts!!! I did well in school, 3 A's & 3 B's, a lot better than the Fall semester. I miss Rexburg like crazy but I know I am supposed to be at home at this time and I need to be positive and enjoy it because I never know when it might end. I do love my family, don't get me wrong, but sometimes they just drive me crazy and I feel like I don't belong.

Since being home I have got to see a lot of friends, which I have missed dearly, and on my first Sunday home I already got a calling in my branch, random I know, but it's for a reason so I am going to try and do my best with the time that I have it for.

P.S. My last day of school I became addicted to cuddling! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment